GRACE final webinars on responsible research and innovation
GRACE (Grounding RRI Actions to Achieve Institutional Changes in European Research Funding and Performing Organisations) is a "Science with and for Society” H2020 funded project that supports the European Commission’s objective of spreading and embedding Responsible Research and Innovation (RRI) in the European Research Area.
ZRC SAZU as one of the partners in the consortium has joined in striving for two of the RRI keys, the first one being research ethics and integrity and the second one public engagement.
As our project is coming to an end, project partners and external experts will share findings and useful knowledge to implement RRI in research performing and funding organisations through eight final webinars, running every Tuesday from 26 October to 14 December at 2:00 pm CET. Each webinar will address a different topic related to GRACE, with the participation of experts inside and outside of the project:
- 26 October: Main considerations to take into account at the start of an RRI project
- 2 November: Making the case for public engagement
- 9 November: The challenges of developing gender equality plans (GEPs) in Research Funding organisations
- 16 November: Public Engagement from the research funding organisations' perspective
- 23 November: Different approaches to Evaluation
- 30 November: Bottom-up RRI initiatives
- 7 December: Ethics and Data Protection in humanities research
- 14 December: RRI and Sustainability
Details, speakers, and registrations are now available on the project website.